Welch Allyn CP150 Interpretive Electrocardiograph Quick Overview
The CP 150 combines the best traditional box ECG features (e.g., full-size printouts and clinical decision support with MEANS interpretation) with connectivity enhancements designed especially for today’s primary care practices.
Choose DICOM compatibility to help make communication and interoperability seamless. Opt for wireless connectivity to help you leverage the power of the CP 150 anytime, anywhere.
Add on the spirometry module to perform two reimbursable tests with just one device.
All of these optional features come together in an industry-leading ECG device designed to help you improve workflows and get more from your investments.
Welch Allyn CP150 Interpretive Electrocardiograph Features
- ECG print previews can help save time and reduce paper costs
- Seven-inch color, touchscreen display for easy entry of patient data
- Optional wireless connectivity helps increase device mobility and utilization
- Optional spirometry lets you perform two tests with one device
- Optional DICOM compatibility enhances interoperability
- Optional adult and pediatric MEANS ECG interpretation software
- Three-, six-, or full 12-lead ECG preview options
- Battery operation lets you easily transport your device to the patient
- Simplified EMR connectivity without a complicated interface
- Instant-on powers the device up quickly to take an ECG at a moment’s notice
Welch Allyn CP150 Interpretive Electrocardiograph Contents
- Interpretive 12 lead multichannel ECG
- Graphical loose lead quality indicator and storage for 100 ECGs
- IEC Patient cable
- Disposable tab electrodes with adaptors
- 1 pack of thermal paper (200 sheets)
- ECG Electrode Placement Poster
- CP150 Quick
Warranty – 3 Year Warranty