The Neo T180 ECG Tablet is a powerful and convenient device for collecting and analyzing electrocardiogram data. It features wireless transmission of ECG data via WiFi and mobile networks, making it easy to share results with colleagues or healthcare providers. The device also boasts an advanced AI-ECG platform that provides accurate and fast analysis of ECG data. With an average accuracy rate of 95.2%, as tested on 1,000,000 independent MIT data, the platform can quickly classify 16 types of cardiac conditions and 104 types of ECG diagnostic classifications. In addition, the Neo T180 has a portable design and can operate on battery power, making it easy to use in a variety of settings. Its compact size makes it easy to carry with you wherever you go. The device also compiles reports for you, allowing for easy sharing of ECG data and analysis.
- Support wireless transmission of ECG data via WiFi and mobile networks
- AI-ECG Platform is an artificial intelligence (AI) electrocardiogram (ECG) assisted analysis and diagnosis system
- High Accuracy Rate
- Test by 1,000,000 independent MIT test data, the average accuracy rate of the AI-ECG platform reach 95.2%.
- High Analysis Speed
- Take 1s for automatically resting ECG analysis. The time saved can reduce the overall time of clinical ECG analysis.
- Comprehensive Diagnosis
- Support 16 types of cardiac classification, 104 types of ECG diagnostic classification
- Can operate on battery power.
- 10.1″ high-resolution colour touch screen
- Portable design
- Compact in size
What’s in the box
- Neo T180 ECG Tablet
- Base with built-in thermal printer
- ECG patient cable
- Chest electrode set
- Limb electrode set
- Power cable and adapter
- Grounding cable
- Recording paper
- Screw tool