The O2 Ring Oximeter is a wearable device that monitors oxygen levels and heart rate. It has a sleek ergonomic design with a ring shape that makes it comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. The O2 Ring also features 16 hours of battery life, which allows you to track your oxygen levels and heart rate for an entire day. The data captured by the O2 Ring is also uploaded to a mobile app or computer software using Bluetooth.
- Ergonomic Ring design
- 16h battery life for one charge
- Track and record oxygen levels and heart rate up to 16 hours.
- Data captured every 4 seconds
- Vibration triggered by Low SPO2/HR
- Bluetooth data transfer: real-time data, records and settings
- Support APP/PC/Mac software
- O2 Ring Device
- Data Cable
- Software and App is Free to Download