PC 303 All In One Health Monitor
The Spot-Check Monitor is a device designed for spot-checking the user’s physiological parameters, such as non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), functional oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), and body temperature (TEMP). Additionally, the device can take measurements from the Blood Glucose Meter function, and ECG data from the Easy ECG Monitor (both Blood Glucose Meter and Easy ECG Monitor are certified separately).This device is applicable for adult and pediatric (age ≥3 years old) use in clinical institutions and at home.
PC 303 All In One Health Monitor Features
- Data upload to PC by USB cable and real-time data transmission to smartphones by wireless connections
- Small in size, light in weight, easy to carry and operate;
- Clear and large numeric display, segmented LCD panel, real-time clock display; Accurate blood pressure measurements can be activated or canceled by one shortcut button
- Unique oximetry technique ensures quick and accurate SpO2 & pulse rate measurements by smart sensors
- Smart infrared temperature probe ensures quick and accurate measurements of body temperature
- Blood pressure, oxygen saturation, pulse rate and temperature can be measured simultaneously
- Blood Glucose meter option can be connected to the device
- Data storage with recall, up to 999 groups of records can be stored and recognized by patient ID.
- Power management with power saving mode, auto power off and low battery indicator
What is included:
- PC-303 – ALL IN ONE HEALTH MONITOR
- SpO2 Finger Probe
- Infrared Thermometer
- Blood Pressure Cuff
- Glucose Meter, Lancets and Test Strips
- Easy ECG Monitor (Optional Extra)
- Carry Case
Warranty: 1 Year on the device and 6 months on all the accessories.