The SP-20 otherwise known as The health guard for the whole family
provides accurate measuring of SpO2 and Heart Rate.
The FDA-approved SP-20 pulse oximeter accurately measures and records oxygen saturation (SpO2%) and heart rate data. The SP-20 is perfect for spot checks and continuous monitoring.
Audible alarms can be easily set for both oxygen level (SpO2%) and heart rate. The SP-20 oximeter can be plugged into a power source and the unit will charge while being used at the same time.
The internal battery can be used for up to 18 hours before recharging.
SP-20 Handheld Pulse Oximeter Features
- Large Display that can adjust for vertical or horizontal use
- Records up to 500 hours of Data that can be viewed on a device or on a PC using Free Oximetry Software
- Bluetooth or USB Data Transfer to a Windows PC
- Configurable Alarms for SpO2 & Heart Rate – Perfect for Continuous Monitoring
- Rechargeable Internal Lithium-Ion Battery with Charger Stand Included.
1 x SP-20 Handheld Pulse Oximeter
1 x Docking Stand with Micro-USB Cable
1 x Power Supply Cable
1 x Adult Finger Clip Sensor
1 x Oximetry Software (Downloaded for Free – Windows PC Only