The PIU2A handheld ultrasound scanner is a powerful and versatile tool that can be used for a variety of applications, including emergency medicine, clinic, outdoor and vet inspection. It features a built-in rechargeable battery, wireless connectivity, and two different probes: a convex array probe and a linear array probe. The scanner also supports multiple display modes, including B, B/B, B/M, B+Color, B+PDI, and B+PW. It has a channel of RF circuit board of 24 and image gray scale of 256 level. The scanner is small and lightweight, making it easy to carry and operate. It is also applicable in emergency, clinic, outdoor and vet inspection.
- Two probes: convex array probe and linear array probe
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Wireless connectivity
- Multiple display modes
- Channel of RF circuit board of 24
- Image gray scale of 256 level
- Small and lightweight
- Applicable in emergency, clinic, outdoor and vet inspection
- Clear images
- Easy to operate
- Remote diagnosis convenience
- Emergency medicine
- Vet inspection
How to use:
- Connect the scanner to your tablet or smartphone via WiFi or USB cable.
- Select the desired probe.
- Select the desired display mode.
- Start scanning.
- Probe frequency and head radius/width:
- Frequency conversion convex array probe R60, 2.9~5.0MHz, 3.5MHz R=60mm
- Variable frequency linear array probe L40, 6.67~10.0 MHz 8.0MHz L=40mm
- Scanning mode: Electronic array;
- Display mode: B,Color, PWD,B/B
- Probe element: 96
- Channel of RF circuit board: 24
- Image gray scale: 256 level
- Screen: Smart phone or tablet screen
- Supporting system: Android, Windows
- Image Storage: Using intelligent terminal customers to use (mobile phones, Tablet PC) storage devices
- Measure: distance, area, obstetrics and other；
- Power consumption: 10W (unfreeze) /4W (freeze)
- Battery working time: 3 hours
- Weight: 220 gram
- PIU2A Ultrasound Scanner
- Resting Stand
- USB Charger
- Free Windows Software
- Free Android Mobile App
- User Manual
Warranty: 2 Years