SleepCube Auto Plus
The DeVilbiss SleepCube Auto Plus is an auto adjusting PAP device.The DeVilbiss SleepCube Auto Plus is equipped with SmartFlexexpiratory relief comfort feature.
The DeVilbiss SleepCube Auto Plus is an auto adjusting APAP device used in the treatment for patients who have been diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (Sleep Apnoea). It automatically varies the pressure throughout the night to the fluctuating changes of the airway.
The DeVilbiss SleepCube Auto Plus features innovative SmartFlex expiratory relief comfort for a restful night’s sleep. The goal with CPAP therapy is to normalise your breathing, allowing for your airway to stay open while you sleep.
Who is the SleepCube Auto Plus Suitable For?
The SleepCube Auto Plus is suitable for performing overnight titrations in hospital, home and can even be used while travelling. The SleepCube Auto Plus automatically adjusts its pressure in response to apnoeas, hypopnoeas and snoring, finding the optimum pressure settings throughout the night while you are sleeping.
Easy and Simple To Use
The DeVilbiss SleepCube Auto Plus is not only functional and effective; the SmartFlex and Flow Rounding features provide added comfort. It is also one of the quietest machines available with a 26 dBA. It features an Auto On/Off while the intuitive menu and large lit screen ensures the DeVilbiss SleepCube Auto Plus is easy to function.
SmartFlex – Expiratory Relief
Smartflex reduces the pressure when the patient is exhaling to aide patient comfort. SmartFlex has three settings and each setting reduces the CPAP pressure by 1cm H2O during exhalation.
Setting 1 – reduction of 1cm H2O
Setting 2 – reduction of 2cm H2O
Setting 3 – reduction of 3cm H2O
SmartFlex can be used for the ramp period to enable the patient to go to sleep easier or for the whole night. If an apnoea, hypopnea or a snore is detected the SmartFlex will turn off and will only resume once events are no longer detected.
Flow Rounding is a feature that changes the slope of the pressure waveform during the transition from prescription pressure to theSmartFlex setting and vice-versa. This enables a smooth transition and the chances of waking the patient are reduced. There are 5 levels of flow rounding with level 1 having the steepest slope and quickest transition and level 5 having the gentlest slope and slowest transition. These settings should be adjusted for optimal patient comfort.
Included in every SleepCube is the SmartCode data compliance feature which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software.
Smallest surface of all leading CPAP devices with heated humidification system attached and among the quietest CPAPs on the market – only 26 dBA.
- Included in every SleepCube is the SmartCode data compliance feature which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software
- The smallest surface of all leading CPAP devices with heated humidification system attached and among the quietest CPAPs on the market – only 26 dBA
- Patient air tubing extends from the back of the unit to enhance the visual appeal
- Large, slip-resistant pads on the bottom of the unit to minimize movement during the night as your device sits on your bed or side table
- Full detailed usage data is available using the SmartLink module and memory card option. For more information please see SmartLink product page.
- Large, backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu
- Auto on/off
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure
- Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included
- The pressure range of the DeVilbiss SleepCube Auto Plus is between 3 and 20 cm H2O
- The delay pressure ramp eases the device to the prescribed pressure with ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5 minute increments. Because the prescribed pressure is eased into, this means that it is much more comfortable experience