NuvoAir Air Next Spirometer with Bluetooth
The AirNext Spirometer is the worlds smallest and first spirometer to connect to a smartphone or tablet wirelessly and measure your lung health in seconds.
The AirNext Spirometer utilizes Low Energy Bluetooth to connect to your smartphone and operates on two replaceable AAA batteries.
NuvoAir Air Next Spirometer with Bluetooth Features:
- CE-Marked, clinical-grade mobile spirometer: Air Next captures your lung health in seconds anywhere, anytime.
- Used by thousands of physicians across the world.
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 technology for a smooth connection with most smartphones & tablets on Android & iOS. See compatible devices below.
- Measures FEV1, FEV1%, FVC, FVC% FEV1/ FVC ratio, PEF, & more is coming soon.
- Reference values based on the Global Lung Function Initiative (GLI).
- Display of the curves for immediate data analysis.
- Coaching and error detection to ensure high-quality results.
- Interpretation of spirometric data.
- Compatible with NuvoAir single-use turbines with an integrated mouthpiece.
What’s in the box
- Nuvoair Spirometer
- 1 x Mouthpiece and Turbine
- User Manual