The Kingon P2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the ideal device for people who need oxygen therapy but are on the go. Its lightweight and sleek design makes it easy to carry around, and its long battery life means you can use it for up to 4 hours without having to recharge. Additionally, the high O2 concentration of 90% – 3%/+6 on all settings means you’re getting the most out of your oxygen therapy.
- The smallest & lightest 1 Litre portable oxygen concentrator in the world!
- Weight: 1.97 kg including battery.
- Fantastic Battery Life – Approximately 4 hours and a battery charge time of 4 – 5 hours.
- Elegant design & appearance – Sleek design that fits in the palm of the hand. No sharp edges or easily damaged small parts.
- Easy to meet different O2 demands by using the 5 flow settings
- High O2 concentration: 90%-3%/+6 on all settings
- Easy Operation; 2.8-inch liquid crystal color display screen shows alarms, silenced alarms, battery level, device run time for a single run of use & flow settings (1-5)
- Pulse dose delivery; It senses patients breathing from the cannula. As the patient’s breathing rate changes, the Kingon senses these changes & adjusts the amount of oxygen at the next inhale.
- The heat balance system ensures a longer life span
- Practically Maintenance Free – Only three maintenance items: the battery, pre-filter, and intake filter.
- Designed for 24 / 7 Use
What’s in the box
- Kingon P2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- 1 x Standard Battery
- Ac Power Cable
- DC Power Cable (Car Charger)
- Shoulder Bag with Strap
Warranty: 2 Years