Comen CM1200 12 Channel ECG
The CM1200 is equipped with a 12.1-inch folding true-color LCD screen, allowing you to view from multiple angles. The touch screen allows you to easily control and input information. Multi-language option, compatible with paper of various sizes Information solutions for paperless reporting and remote diagnosis.
Support connecting ECG workstation. Support HL7 protocol, HIS system, PACS system, and can be connected to the hospital network system, allowing clinicians to see the patient’s ECG waveform and diagnostic results from the system directly. Paperless reports are available.
A high-end trolley can be equipped, which is convenient for moving the ECG machine around, saving the energy of nurses, and protecting the safety of the equipment.
- 12.1″ Color Touch Screen, Alphanumeric Keyboard
- 216/210mm Adjustable Thermal Printer
- With Interpretation, 10000 ECG Cases
- Printing Preview, On-screen Diagnosis, Editable Analysis Report
- Calibration Printing System
- USB Port for Data Output
- Vetorcardiogram( VCG), Lead connection diagram
- 122 kinds of Arrythmia Analysis
What’s in the box:
- Comen CM1200 – 12 Channel ECG
- 12-lead ECG Cable
- 4 x Adult Limb Clamp Electrodes
- 6 x Adult Precordial Suction Electrodes
- 1 x Recording Paper 215mm×30m paper (roll)
- Printer Cabin Clipboard
- Power Cord
- User Manual
Warranty: 2 Years
Optional Configurations: PC based ECG Management Software, External Printer